MaryGB

But I don’t know what to do with those Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs.

I have always been an avid reader. I read fiction and nonfiction.  When I read fiction - It's almost a guarantee I am reading a romance novel.

Someone to Watch Over Me
Lisa Kleypas
Flowers from the Storm - Laura Kinsale So, what to say? Hmm... this book is wonderful. And yet it was frustrating all at the same time. When you reach the ending, however, it becomes immediately clear that all of the aspects of the book that were frustrating, or that seemed to take so long, were absolutely necessary in order for the characters to arrive at the place they eventually arrive.
It was pretty amazing reading this book and about 3/4 of the way through, I realized how much the characters had progressed from where they'd begun. This was true for both the hero and heroine, but especially for the hero, Christian. The progression of that character was... brilliant. How he changes from beginning to end is both heart-wrenching and amazingly beautiful.

Definitely one that will make you think and feel very hard. Not sure if I'll ever read it again - although I will likely reread the ending a few times in the future (one of the best HEAs imaginable).