MaryGB

But I don’t know what to do with those Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs.

I have always been an avid reader. I read fiction and nonfiction.  When I read fiction - It's almost a guarantee I am reading a romance novel.

Someone to Watch Over Me
Lisa Kleypas
Bodacious - Sharon Ervin So I really didn't expect that this was going to be a five-star for me, but I loved this book! I loved the story and the characters.

There were a few things about it that irked me, and under normal circumstances I probably would have given this book four stars, but because I loved the story so much I had to give it five.
There were some typos and formatting errors, but overall not nearly enough to affect my enjoyment.
Things that irked me: That she left Bo's to go with Franklin at all after Franklin had basically told her that he'd like to rape and kill her. Really had a hard time buying that one. I understand that it was necessary for Bo to come to her rescue which was the impetus for them getting together, but still. It also irked me that the FBI agent said that he had offered Franklin an immunity deal. First of all, law enforcement cannot offer deals, the states'/U.S. attorney's office does. Also - I felt the author took Bo a bit too far in the end. I was completely cool with the explanation for his silence and for his living in the wilderness, but she could have just left it at that. No need to make him some rich guy, as well. Finally, I did not like some of the word choices used by the author during the sex scenes. But again, I give the story fives stars despite these minor annoyances because I just loved it.